INVOICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within [NUMBER] days from the invoice date. We may charge a late payment penalty of [NUMBER]% per month on undisputed amounts, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Without waiving any of our other rights or remedies, we may refuse additional orders and suspend any services until all overdue amounts are paid in full.
- YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER’S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to this Invoice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or You agree that the arbitration or any action shall be brought in the county in which AAA Wholesale is located.
- Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable or marked as final on your invoice, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 10 days of delivery with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must call +1 (318) 348-0005 or email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA“) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation or invoice.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.